- Buyer’s Premium – A 17% (seventeen percent) buyer’s premium will be added to the winning bid of all lots (a $100 winning bid will thus be charged $117).
- All sales are final. Items damaged during transit or items inaccurately described will be eligible for return and credit within 30 days from the auction ending. Mystery boxes are not eligible for return.
- All autographed items in auction will be accompanied by authentication from a trusted third- party authentication company. Eligible third-party authenticators include JSA, Beckett, PSA/DNA, Fanatics, MLB, Tri-Star, Upper Deck, Steiner Sports, Schwartz Sports, Radtke Sports, Lojo Sports, Leaf, Stacks of Plaques, Hollywood Collectibles, Total Sports Enterprises, Online Authentics, Panini, USA Sports Marketing, SGC, Pro Player, JP’s Sports & Rock Solid Promotions, AI Verified, Mead Chasky Sports, Five Star Grading, All World Memorabilia and the Patriots Alumni Club/Diamond Legends. We WILL NOT offer any items that are not accompanied by authentication from one of the above companies. We will also never offer an item with an Auction House Letter of Authenticity like other auction houses do. Game used items must have authentication from MLB, PSA, Steiner, Mears, Dave Miedema or John Taube.
- We honor a 10 (ten) Minute Rule that is in effect once the countdown clock is under 10 minutes. The 10-minute rule pertains to each lot individually and each lot will close after 10 minutes without a new bid on that lot. If a bid is placed, the 10-minute timer will be reset for that lot. Example: If a bid is placed at 10:53, the remaining time left on the clock will reset from 7 minutes to 10 minutes and will then be set to close at 11:03. Once zero bids are placed for a consecutive 10 minutes, the lot will close.
- If payment is made via credit card, your credit card will be held on file. Having a valid credit card on file for all bidders protects both our bidders and consignors and to help maintain the integrity of the bidding process.
- Auction of Champions reserves the right to refuse to accept any or all bids by a registered user.
- Bids can only be placed on the internet (auctionofchampions.com). Bidding on items that you have consigned is a violation of our policy. Violaters will have bidding privileges revoked.
- Bids are raised in 10% increments.
- Payment is expected within 10 days after the auctions ends. If an invoice is unpaid after 10 days your bidding privileges may be temporarily revoked until the past due invoice is paid. After 14 days your invoice will be canceled (NO EXCEPTIONS). Failure to pay invoices in full will result in bidding privileges being revoked and a personal lien will be placed on the non-paying bidder. Auction of Champions will notify all other auction companies of the non-paying bidders liability.
- Payments can be made via check, money order, credit card or PayPal. Checks are held for up to 10 days to clear and we reserve the right to refuse credit card payments on any lot. Checks and money orders can be made payable to Auction of Champions. There is a $35 bank fee for any returned checks.
- If in the rare instance that multiple bidders place the same max bid which ends up being the winning bid, the bidder who placed the bid first will be declared the winner.
- There are multiple auction formats. The All-Star Auction, Daily Auctions and all specialty auctions feature items that do not have a reserve price. The MVP Auction features items that will have a reserve price. If an item has a reserve price, it will be noted in the description of the item that states whether or not the reserve price has been met. Other specialty auctions will also occur occasionally.
- Auction of Champions will not be held responsible for any typographical, photographic, print or technical errors within the auction. After the auction goes live, it is the bidder’s obligation to get updated information about an item from the website, by phone or by email. It is at our discretion to change information, suspend or remove an item from the auction at any time.
- All winning bidders’ invoices will be available via your account once the auction closes. Winning bidders can access their invoice to view/print and pay online by logging in to their account as soon as the invoice is calculated. Invoices will also be emailed to the winning bidders nightly.
- All shipping costs will be paid by the winning bidder. Shipping is calculated automatically by the system and is based on quantity, size and weight of the item(s) won. Shipping and insurance will be added to all invoices. A $3 Signature confirmation charge will be added to all invoices with an item total over $250. A 1% insurance fee will be added to all invoices. Auctions of Champions will ship via USPS or FedEx based off of the value, size and weight of the items. Items will be shipped as soon as the payment has cleared. Local pickup is available at our office in Phoenix, Arizona. For other shipping options, please reach out to us directly. We will NOT ship out of the United States except for Canada. If you are having items shipped to Canada, please keep shipping costs in mind and that we will only ship via USPS Priority or DHL depending on the value and size of the package. If you would like a shipping estimate on an item shipped to Canada, please email us. If the tracking for a package states it has been delivered and you claim you did not receive it, we will do everything we can to help locate the package or file a claim but we WILL NOT issue a refund ore replace an item for a package that says delivered on the tracking information.
- Winning bidders in the state of Arizona will be charged appropriate local sales tax unless the bidder has provided a current and valid Arizona tax exempt resale certificate.
- Registration with Auction of Champions gives us permission to contact you with auction notifications and/or promotions via email, text message or telephone.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form